Avangate supports 1-click purchases for returning customers who paid for their previous orders with:
- Credit/Debit cards
How does this work?
- Identify returning customers.
- Access data on the previous purchases of returning customers.
- Validate previous order references for 1-click purchase scenarios using the isValidOrderReferencemethod.
- Place a new order using a valid previous order reference as the payment method.
- Avangate charges returning customers using their payment-on-file information, either a card or their PayPal account.
- Use only references of previous orders with one of the following statuses AUTHRECEIVED or COMPLETE.
- The email address of the BillingDetails object is mandatory and it needs to match the email address used as a part of the billing details of the initial order whose reference you're now using to place a new order. Avangate checks whether the email addresses are identical, and throws an error if they're not, blocking the order placement process. Note: You need to provide only the email address of the shopper, and can ignore the rest of the required customer billing information. If you enter any billing details in addition to the email address, you'll have to provide all information required in the BillingDetails object.
Session identifier, the output of the Login method. Include sessionID into all your requests. Avangate throws an exception if the values are incorrect. The sessionID expires in 10 minutes.
Object designed to collect all data necessary for an order, including billing, product/subscription plan and payment details.