Renewal e-mail notifications are used extensively as one of the main mechanisms to notify users of upcoming or pending subscription charges, thus ensuring higher recurring revenue rates. You can set your own custom notification schedule for sending out renewal notification emails, within the boundaries of a 90 day limit around the renewal date.
- Custom renewal notifications increase recurring payments conversion – conversion for subscription renewals can benefit from a boost with extended custom schedules +/-90 days renewal date.
- Closer matching between subscription renewal notifications and grace period - notify shoppers in a more relevant manner of upcoming recurring charges, during their grace periods (closer matching of grace period expiration timelines).
- Added flexibility – set your own notifications schedule in a more personalized manner, run more extensive A/B tests on notifications campaigns and decide to apply optimal schedules which bring highest results for your target customers.
- Go to the Global renewal settings page.
- Click the Add notification button in the renewal emails section.
- Choose when to send renewal emails:
- on subscription expiration date
- before subscription expiration date
- Enter the desired number of days before expiration when you want notifications to be sent. The value cannot be larger than 90 days.
- after subscription expiration date
- Enter the desired number of days before after when you want notifications to be sent. The value cannot be larger than 90 days.
- Choose the type of renewal you want the notifications to be sent for:
- Manual renewal
- Automatic renewal
- Click Add notification.
- Click Save.