The Adobe Analytics Omniture Integration helps you retrieve real-time statistics on your shopping cart performance to help you make informed decisions on increasing conversion rate and revenue.
Follow the steps below to access the Adobe Analytics reports.
- Go to Setup -> Apps & Plugins.
- Install the Adobe Analytics Omniture Integration app if it's not already installed on your account.
- Click Adobe Analytics Omniture Integration in the Installed Apps & Plugins section.
Avangate tracks cart performance for most accounts using Adobe Analytics unless you requested tracking discontinuation. There are four Adobe reports that you can use to gain insight into your marketing data:
- Cart traffic evolution: Shopping cart traffic evolution for the past 12 months, based on the number of unique sessions.
- Cart conversion rate: Shopping cart conversion rate evolution for the past 12 months.
- Average order value: Average order value evolution for the past 12 months.
- Top selling markets: Top selling markets in the last month based on the total number of orders.
Add new Adobe reports
If you have your own Adobe Analytics instance you can add new reports using data from your existing Adobe account. Follow the steps below to do this.
- Click Setup a report
- Enter a report name and description
- Enter the Adobe Analytics URL corresponding to the data you want to see in the Avangate Control Panel.
- Click Save report.
Important: If you don't have an Adobe Analytics instance, you can use the one provided by Avangate. To access specific cart performance information in this scenario, contact Avangate. We'll investigate if this data is available and we'll make it available in the Control Panel.
Change the name and description of existing reports by following the steps below.
- Click Edit report below the report that you want to edit.
- Enter the new name and/or description.
- Click Save report.
Remove reports that you no longer need by clicking Delete report below the report window.
Using the reports
You can use the data obtained from these reports to optimize your conversion rate, improve your shopping cart templates and lower cart abandons. Avangate provides multiple tools to help you make use of this data, such as:
- A/B testing campaigns for purchase flows
- A/B testing campaigns for shopping cart templates
- A/B testing campaigns for promotions
- A/B testing scenarios for up-selling campaigns
- A/B testing campaigns for Backup Media options
- A/B testing campaigns for Download Insurance Service options
- Follow-up emails for unfinished payments
- Follow-up emails for cart abandons and free trials