Account Balance presents estimates of the revenue earned during the current payout interval calculated from the last payment made by Avangate and up to the day when it's generated. The report is calculated only for complete orders from the last payment report date, and refunds, shipping costs (if they exist) as well as taxes are also included. All data is presented in accordance to the currencies the orders were paid for, no conversions are made.
Account Balance offers a quick overview of the total number of customers and orders, as well as active products and promotions starting from the moment your began using your account. It includes the following amounts.
- Orders total: total order amount, including tax/VAT, processing and affiliate fees for the current billing interval.
- Processing fees: processing fees paid to Avangate.
- Affiliate fees: fees you pay to affiliates selling your products.
- Retained Disputes: total value of disputed charges retained in the Disputes Balance, for the current billing interval.
- Released Disputes: total value of disputed charges released from the Disputes Balance, in the current billing interval.
- VAT/TAX: taxes collected by Avangate.
- Total revenue: income left after processing fees, affiliate fees, tax/VAT, refunded orders and chargebacks have been deducted.