For every open dispute, Avangate applies a fee, set in your account's default currency. Chargeback rates formula:
Chargeback rate = no. of opened chargebacks (regardless of their current status) in the selected chargeback interval divided by the number of transactions in the previous month.
Fixed chargeback fees for each chargeback
This case implies a fixed fee in a single currency for each opened dispute.
Threshold based chargeback fees
This case implies fees with variable values depending on the chargeback rate of your account. Avangate agrees on certain chargeback rate thresholds together with you and applies the fees accordingly. Thresholds and chargeback fees may vary for each account. You can see the thresholds applied to your account in the Chargeback reports page.
The chargeback rate used as threshold is the one from the end of the previous month.
Where can I see my chargeback fees?
You can see the Avangate fees for your chargebacks in multiple areas throughout the Avangate platform:
- In the Total chargeback fee column in the email's body.
- In the Avangate orders with chargeback fees balance.csv report attached to the email.
- On the Avangate dashboard, in the Chargeback Fees field of the Account balance section.
- In the Revenue Split report, on the Chargeback Fees field.
- In the Account Balance report on the Chargeback Fees column.