To facilitate your access to shipping data for physical delivery products, Avangate offers you an easy way to access tracking IDs directly from your account.
All Avangate accounts.
Where can I find the tracking IDs?
- In the Order details page for each order that contains products with physical delivery. Click the Tracking details link below the Backup CD entry. The Tracking Details pop-up shows you two tracking IDs:
- Tracking order ID = the identifier used by our back-up CD provider in their internal system. All Back-up CDs offered by Avangate have a tracking order ID.
- Tracking ID = the identifier used by the shipping company. You can use this ID to track the shipment of an order. Important: Depending on the type of Back-up CD, the order might or might not have a tracking ID.
- You can also find the tracking details in the Order Search Export reports. Important: Before exporting the reports, make sure that the template that you are using includes the Tracking Order ID and Tracking ID column headers from the Product category.
- Avangate also includes the tracking details in Instant Search Export reports. Important: To see the tracking details in this type of reports, make sure the template that you are using includes the Tracking Order ID and Tracking ID column headers.