Use the WS_ORDER parameter to control the website URL displayed in the email messages shoppers receive after they place an order.
By default, Avangate reports the URL set as Homepage in the Account information area.
Adding WS_ORDER to the buy links for your products will cause the optional website address set by using the parameter to override and replace the Homepage URL in the email notifications sent to customers.
All Avangate accounts.
Add the WS_ORDER parameter to a buy link, specifying the desired URL. For example, add &WS_ORDER= http://www.YourOnlineStoreURL.com to the buy link below.
The link becomes
This causes Avangate to send email messages to customers referencing http://www.YourOnlineStoreURL.com rather than the Homepage URL.
Shoppers will receive:
- Online order confirmation http://www.YourOnlineStoreURL.com
- Payment Receipt from http://www.YourOnlineStoreURL.com
Keep in mind that the email notifications will be rephrased accordingly, such as:
- Thank you for your order placed on http://www.YourOnlineStoreURL.com on 2012-08-14 12:16:40 (order reference number: 10001111).
- Your payment for your online order placed on http://www.YourOnlineStoreURL.com on 2012-08-14 12:16:40 has been approved (order reference number: 10001111).
- Your online order placed on http://www.YourOnlineStoreURL.com on August 14, 2012 and processed by Avangate as the authorized vendor of OnlineStoreName products has been successfully completed (order reference number: 10001111).
The WS_ORDER parameter is supported on checkout/cart pages, overriding the vendor/template website settings. The parameter is not supported on product pages.