On the fly pricing allows you to quickly set up special or limited time sales links. Set up prices on-the-fly to override the prices you already configured in the Avangate Control Panel by sending additional parameters in the HTTPS GET request.
All Avangate accounts.
When you use the PRICES (PRICES[Product ID][Currency]) query parameter in checkout links, you need to accompany it with the PHASH parameter. This serves to block any tampering with the costs displayed as query parameters.
Checkout parameter guidance is available here enabling you to generate on-the-fly-price links dynamically in your own website / application.
- In the Generate Sales Links area, select a purchase flow and a product.
- Under Main settings check the On the fly pricing option.
- Define the price per total quantity in each currency available for your account. Set up only the default currency and let Avangate convert that value in any currency shoppers select while purchasing. The price displayed in the shopping cart is Gross or Net, depending on the default price settings for each product. If you want the final price in this sales link to be the full price customers pay (including tax if applicable), set the product price type to gross in the product details page.
- Enter price option IDs in the Additional pricing options area to offer a specific configuration of your product to shoppers. While they won't impact the initial purchase, Avangate uses price options to calculate renewal charges per your product's configuration.
- Control who purchases special offers by setting an expiration deadline for the link or by inserting a unique link identifier to limit usage to the first IP from which a shopper accesses it.